Little French Pastry Café
We sell a variety of cakes and savoury treats as well as Flight coffee and a selection of beautiful teas.
We are located at 201 Point Chevalier Road, Auckland, 1022.
6:30am - 3:30pm Mon to Sun
- An exceptional little bakery, a must visit for a special treat. Mathieu is as French as croissants and the food is insane. Great coffee. The ham and cheese and almond croissants are amazing. Personal small business feel. 5 stars for sure, a real day-brightener.
- Located in Point Chevalier, friendly staff and great quality food with reasonable price! Without fancy decoration but really cozy.
- The best almond croissant ever! They make it for you- fresh from the oven. Have had it a few times, and it’s perfect if it’s the french guy who does it hahahaha.
- Wow! We just had 3 treats from Little French Pastry, soooo good. Creme brulee & 2 mille feuille and to be honest..... I wish I had bought more! Treats without being too sweet. We got to take it away and ate them at home, absolutely divine!
- Delicious baguettes and desserts! I don’t usually bother with sweet stuff but can’t drive past without stopping in here. Beautiful and full of flavour.
- Amazingly delicious food and fantastic service. Thanks team.
- I love everything about Little French Pastry. I tried them first years ago at a night market and have been eating their deliciousness ever since. I think I have tried everything. Great coffee at the Pt Chev cafe too.
Never been disappointed with them. This is by far the best pastry shop in Auckland ! run for it, no doubt.
- Lovely, friendly service and great coffee. The pastries and baguettes here are a hit and should not be missed.
- We had delicious coffee and macaroons and the best part, while waiting for our coffees we sat outside with our puppy and chatted with some locals and their puppies. Great way to start the day :)
- Outstanding authentic french pastry cafe in the heart of Pt Chev! Beautiful food, highly recommend
- This place exceeds my expectations everytime I go back . Build you own sandwich is a must try. Top coffee aswell.
- My partner and I have been coming here for a few months now. While small, this pastry cafe had everything you could want with amazing bread, desserts, coffee, design your own filled rolls and delicious sweet things. The staff are great and super friendly.
- Great food, great service, great coffee!
- Came early on a Sunday. I asked for an almond croissant and they said they will MAKE me one! And they did! It was heaven on point chev. Benjamin was super friendly despite being busy preparing for a big gig. Thanks guys and see you soon!
- Had one of the best sandwiches I ever had from here!!
- Best toasted sandwiches. Great coffee, yummy pastries and the friendliest staff.
- Beautiful pastries..great coffee...lovely staff
- So good.. best lunch ever!
- Fantastic food and coffee. Very friendly staff. Highly recommended.
- Good little cafe...many options....friendly staff.....
- Amazing almond croissants :). Lovely service.
- Super cute, yummy, and awesome staff
- They have Amazing coffee and smiley face.
- Delicious food served by a real Frenchman. Highly recommend
- Love this place.
- A little gem, AMAZING staff very helpful 😁